District Manager - Field Service Operations
This position is responsible for directly leading the tactical operations for a multi-state territory and driving excellence in customer service. While ensuring execution of departmental and company objectives, the position is responsible for establishing & maintaining local partnerships and collaboration with cross-functional departments. Responsibilities also include the leadership and development of direct team members, resource assessments and recommendations
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Lead and develop team members in daily operations of the service centers in support of commercial activities within assigned territory
- Provides direction and supports development of field service team members
- Provides a solid knowledge foundation and instills passion for the customer and Acelity’s product offering within the team
- Engages in the recruitment and hiring of appropriate team members that fit company culture and contribute to the organization’s success
- Organizes and structures service center operations by staffing, training, developing, evaluating and rewarding service center personnel to ensure high levels of productivity and customer service with minimum employee turnover
- Partners with district sales leaders & corporate support teams to meet customer needs; Proactively manages customer relationships, providing customer focused solutions with customer centric answers
- Ensures consistent and reliable field service performance in line with customer expectations across assigned territory. Empowers teams to provide solutions that drive customer satisfaction and improvement in the customer experience. Ensures maintenance and adherence of team members to all hospital protocols regarding the delivery, service, pick up, and safety checks of all Acelity products.
- Establishes and executes district level communication strategy to ensure team members are aware and informed of key information topics about the company, department, location as well as updates to policies and procedures.
- Oversees Responsibility for and maintains control and management of Acelity’s rental asset and supplies inventories in accordance with KCI’s quality management protocols to ensure availability and reliability of products. Ensures product availability across all assigned locations to support daily customer demand.
- Evaluates distribution network resources and recommends appropriate adjustments of network footprint to meet commercial and business objectives
- Manages service center fleet vehicle programs to ensure appropriate utilization of vehicles, sound vehicle safety practices, and general maintenance protocols are executed.
- Ensures a fully compliant distribution network through leading with conformance, support and enforcement of internal policies and procedures and external regulatory requirements. Maintains knowledge of local, state and national regulatory requirements and ensures operational compliance to those standards. As needed, recommends changes to protocols.
- Maintains ownership of territory financial results. Monitors profit and loss statements of service center operations through review and analysis of operations and related accounting data. Proactively institutes management initiatives to ensure productivity and cost controls. Approves expenses as required
- Improve productivity through benchmarks, training, evaluations, support ,KPI’s and completion of reporting as required
- Provides details to support functions on recommended changes in policies, protocols and procedures in support of achieving commercial objectives and maintaining regulatory compliance. Identifies, addresses and escalates market trends and intelligence as appropriate.
- Creates and communicates performance impacts, action plans and business reviews with Acelity’s field service leadership.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experiences:
- Success in selection, development and driving high levels of execution across remote and/or multi-site teams
- Routine interactions and issues resolution of customer needs
- Manage in a fast paced environment in adherence with company and regulatory policies and procedures
- Adapt to and lead through major organizational changes
- Success in achieving and operating with cross-functional, diverse workforce collaboration
- Creating, implementing and managing success of tactical execution plans
- Learn and apply skills quickly
- Manage and drive improvement in operational financials through resource/infrastructure assessments, continuous improvement and execution excellence
- Inspiring Others
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Building Talent
- Guiding Team Success
- Creating a Culture of Trust
- Customer Focus
- Building Customer Relationships
- Safety Leadership
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum 6 years service-related, distribution or operations experience.
- Minimum 4 years management experience that includes multiple locations and/or a remote workforce.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Hold and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state of residence.
- Meet and perform duties required in Job Safety Analysis for the position.
- Ability to travel by commercial air service for scheduled business needs and or corporate functions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage change and multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in business dealings.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to represent KCI in a professional manner to both internally and externally.
- 6Sigma/ Lean Green Belt; Experience in establishing 5S Visual management
- Three years of multi-location / remote workforce management
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline.
- Operations Management concentration / degree preferred
- MBA preferred
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor