Sr. Analyst, Distribution Planning
Job Summary: The Senior Distribution Analyst has two primary responsibilities: first, they maintain a 98.5%+ In Stock Rate distributing finished goods from the manufacturing locations to KCI’s Distribution centers and second, they lead communication on and drive resolution of out of stock situations. A successful analyst is able to balance customer satisfaction, inventory investment, and logistics expense while representing KCI’s values to a diverse audience.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Manage the inventory ordering system to maintain target level of service for distribution center customer orders and service center customer orders by:
- Daily update of the Distribution Requirements Plan (DRP) for DDC and SVC
- Execution of routine replenishment orders to KCI Distribution Centers
- Providing the order quantities for US SVC replenishment to US Service Operations
- Weekly reconciliation of ERP system inventory and Warehouse Management System inventory
- Establish and track metrics to measure progress to these goals (In Stock Rate, Weeks of supply, etc.)
- Liaise between markets/regions in the stock allocation process
- Provide customer service support to Global Supply Chain order management and Commercial teams on issues related to disposable finished goods (shortages, shelf life, etc.).
- Interact and engage with senior business leaders to define business objectives and coordinate across KCI
- Represent the Supply Chain Team as the primary point of contact for projects and business objectives involving distribution of finished goods and replenishment planning
- Solve complex business problems across several regions
- Integrate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable supply chain plans
- Measure and observe trends and execute appropriate countermeasures proactively
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility
- Item set up responsibility for Distribution elements
- Provide analytical support to the Sales and Operations Planning process
Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in supply chain, operations, or logistics planning.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with ERP, MRP, SCP, or DRP system
- Intense curiosity and passion for data quality
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal customers, internal/external suppliers and fellow team members at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience in visual display, reporting to senior leadership and influencing the outcome
- Capable of deep strategic thinking with very strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities and creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge customer order management in a manufacturing or operations environment
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work with team members and business partners while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude
- APICS CPIM or relevant professional planning association certification
- Oracle experience
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification
- Experience with the application of DRP or DRP II in a multiple distribution center logistics system
- Experience with customer order management in a distribution or manufacturing setting
- Service parts inventory management experience
- Logistics, warehouse, or distribution experience
- Working knowledge of inventory management such as the use of safety stock, decoupling stock, lead time stock, order interval stock, etc.
- Must possess solid presentation skills and written communication skills.
The positions essential function requires but is not limited to repetitive keyboarding over 95% of the time.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor