KCI Express E-Commerce Help Desk Specialist
- Provide on-line customer support to both internal and external KCI Express customers
- Research and resolve various technical and time sensitive issues
- Identify customers with low, or no usage of KCI Express.
- Contact external and internal customers via multiple channels to increase utilization of KCI Express,
- track results of sales contacts, and
- Conduct follow up contacts to insure customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
- Participate in pilot programs and projects designed to test new concepts, deploy new systems, and/or evaluate outcomes.
- Present concepts to internal and external customer middle and senior management.
- Performs the use of contact center systems and procedures including the use and application of previously untested concepts, theories, and techniques.
- Develops solutions to problems of a moderate scope and complexity.
- Process KCI Express order modification requests in a timely manner.
- Receive and make calls to/from external and internal customers to assist with KCI Express in-service/training as well as handle general inquiries.
- Make outbound calls, send communication via email, and/or send correspondence via mail to customers in attempt to increase utilization of KCI Express.
- Educate customer on new and existing services, and benefits gained by using KCI Express services by conducting training and instructional development when needed.
- Enter customer data, using a variety of systems and programs.
- Identify and recommend system enhancements designed to increase usage of KCI Express services that save time, increase effectiveness, eliminate errors, increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Provide training and direction to less experienced team members.
- Assist in developing departmental productivity goals, policy & procedures, and standard operating procedures.
- Analyze data from various systems and provide statistical reports reflecting volumes, trends, and exceptions, etc.
- Maintain and provide updates to the HHA database.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned.
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
a) BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in a call center representative position
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
b) OTHER REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
In addition to the Basic Qualifications listed above, the following Other Position Requirements are required:
- Experience researching and resolving various technical and time sensitive issues
- Experience determining root causes and recommend actions
- Demonstrated knowledge of Business Objects or other database retrieval software
- Demonstrated Ability to work effectively under minimum supervision while analyzing outcomes, tracking results and recommending suggestions for improvement
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and training to middle and senior management
- Demonstrated customer service skills involving computer and phone usage and being able to provide online customer support to both internal and external customers
- Ability to draft business requirements for IS system enhancements
- Able to work in the presence of minimal to detailed work instructions or supervision
- Ability to maintain knowledge and understanding of all contact center procedures and customer contact practices.
- Ability to move from one assigned task and contact mode, while maintaining a high degree of proficiency.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to follow work instructions and communicate to external and internal customers
- Demonstrated ability to work schedule shifts and achieved all project and performance standards
c) PREFERRED POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
In addition to the Basic Qualifications and Other Position Requirements listed above, the following Preferred Position Requirements exist:
- History of maintaining above average performance at the CCR II or equivalent level position
The E-Commerce Help Desk Specialist exists to provide support to KCI customers through telephonic and computerized means, including frequently inputting information into computer systems via a keyboard up to 80% of the time, while using a telephone up to 50% of the time. The position is rotated through various shifts requiring a varying degree of keyboarding and answering telephones.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Job: Customer Service II
Primary Location: US-TX-San Antonio
FLSA Status: Non-ExemptThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor