Assists with quarterly income tax accrual, local tax returns, and tax projects.
• Preparation of calculations used in quarterly tax accrual.
• Assist with local tax return and provision preparation for offshore companies.
• Assist with the preparation of the international compliance (Forms 5471, 8865, etc.)
• Assist with tax planning and tax projects.
Minimum Qualifications Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, & Outlook
Other Position Qualifications:
In addition to the basic qualifications listed above, the following other position qualifications are required:
• Preparation of Forms 5471 and 8858 and supporting schedules
• Preparation schedules for transfer pricing calculations and analysis
• Reconciliation of the income tax accounts
• Experience in preparation, maintenance, and processing of assigned financial information according to generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude.
• Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
In addition to the basic qualifications and other required qualifications listed above, the following preferred qualifications also exist:
• Masters degree in Accounting, Taxation, or related field
• Experience with Oracle, Business Objects, CorpTax, and Hyperion (HFM)
• Minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor