Business Analyst - Digital Solutions (Web/Mobile/IoT)
Business Analyst - Digital Solutions Services (Web/Mobile/IoT)
The Digital Solutions Business Analyst is responsible for coordinating the analysis required to align IT solutions with business initiatives across the global digital ecosystem. The focus will be on next-generation global telehealth IT applications. This includes implementing the latest in cloud and mobile strategies, aligning internal business processes, leading cross-functional teams, collaborating with UX/UI resources, assisting with MVP level prototyping and helping shape significant changes in how a healthcare company interacts with its customers.
- Responsible for IT analysis within the digital solutions ecosystem (web/mobile/e-commerce/IOT).
- Champions the use of process design along with emerging technologies to introduce new features and or functions to key stakeholders.
- Works closely with UI and UX development teams to document and prioritize functional requirements and customer journeys.
- Responsible for driving efficiency amongst cross-functional teams focused on various technology platforms.
- Manages relationships with key stakeholders on a day to day basis.
- Help with solution architecture around ordering processes, customer touchpoints, interaction, automation and self-service.
- Works closely with developers to ensure requirements understanding and handoff, provide clarifications during the build cycle, and establish regular checkpoints to ensure system changes align with the intended vision.
- Write, review and approve test cases to ensure requirements coverage.
- Responsible for all levels of testing oversight and outcomes to confirm requirements and testing criteria align.
- Engage and transition knowledge to IT operations teams by providing overviews, detailed documentation, hands-on demo/learning opportunities and follow-up support to ensure the transfer of day to day operations after go-live.
- Provide input to project funding process by capturing estimates for needed resources in addition to a summary set of requirements.
- Actively helps manage vendor relationships with respect to solution offering comparisons, evaluating cost structures against alternatives and participating in vendor SOW reviews.
- Performs market analysis in order to stay directly engaged in technology trends and potential industry changes.
- Ability to envision and prescribe engaging omnichannel experiences across mobile, web, IoT, etc.
- Ability and willingness to innovate and learn new technologies quickly.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to bring various teams together and focus energy towards a common goal.
- Comfortable with leading and organizing large meetings.
- Proven ability to gather solid requirements and acceptance criteria with various levels of leadership.
- Capacity to be prescriptive with technical options while assisting stakeholders in prioritizing their needs.
- Planning and executing system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Efficient in working iteratively with development resources.
- Knowledge of user experience and user design principles.
- Experience with prototyping and preliminary wireframe design.
- Versed and comfortable in various project methodologies.
- Familiarity with order to cash processes and complex system integrations.
- BS degree in business, information systems, or similar work experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead teams of business users to elicit clear requirements
- 4+ years of IT system analysis experience
- 4+ years working within large software development projects
- 4+ years working on custom applications
- 4+ years working on projects within the web/mobile/ecommerce/IOT digital space
- Experience working in an outsourced engagement model with global teams
- 2+ years of healthcare or regulated industry experience
- Prior experience with EMR platforms, or other health technology solutions
- Previous hands-on experience with various web content management systems (CMS)
- Ability to work and if needed, lead other IT analysts within larger projects
- Willingness to wear multiple hats as needed to ensure the job gets done
- Can do attitude with a willingness to help others
- A plus would be a candidate with experience in tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Willingness to learn and take on unplanned challenges
- Firm understanding on current IoT trends and near future improvements and benefits