Field Service Lead
- Supervision and training of other service employees.
- Provides input on employee performance and hiring as appropriate.
- Oversight of facility to include administrative duties.
- Training of customers associated with location.
- Oversight of local business operations to include metrics and required use of courier
- Prepares medical equipment, disposables and documentation for delivery.
- Loads & unloads medical equipment.
- Processes documentation for delivery and pickup of products.
- Order management to include timely closing of orders on computer or other company issued equipment.
- Searches for missing & misplaced equipment.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Maintains vehicle appearance and ensures routine maintenance is completed and recorded as required by policy & procedure.
- Performs inventory on assets, parts, disposables and supplies.
- Cleans, disinfects and performs quality control checks on products.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties within facility.
- Responsible for following work and safety instructions.
- Conforms to and supports Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate by management.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of work experience in service related field.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position through fitness testing as required in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA).