The Recruiting Coordinator will partner directly with recruiters, candidates, HR team members, and hiring managers to facilitate and support all phases of the recruiting process under limited supervision. The Recruiting Coordinator will help with coordination and scheduling of interviews for candidates and take personal ownership in all of the logistics of the interview process. In addition to scheduling, the Recruiting Coordinator will oversee onboarding activities for any new employees entering the company and ensuring that our process is a world class experience for both our candidates and our internal customers. To be successful in this role, your primary focus will need to be keeping the recruiting process organized by maintaining clear lines of communication with recruiters, candidates, interviewers, and management.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Supports a fast-paced recruiting department with interview scheduling needs and additional recruiting administrative tasks for assigned offices and departments
- Acts as primary point of contact for retrieving data and analytics surrounding recruiting key performance indicators, anticipating the data needs of the Talent Acquisition team. Collaborates with HRMS team in pulling detailed recruiting reports (time to fill, aging requisition reports, number of permanent hires within given timeframe) and analyzing data to ensure reports are cohesive and accurate. May assist in the testing of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) during scheduled system upgrades.
- Acts as point of contact for candidates regarding Applicant Tracking System (ATS), interview scheduling, post-offer onboarding, I-9 verifications, and day one itinerary.
- Creates offer letters and prepares offer packages for corporate recruiting team
- Completes onboarding process for all new hires to include background screening
- Coordinates and schedules candidate interviews with both candidate and interview panel members and coordinates travel as necessary for candidates
- Manages employee referral program including tracking and processing referral bonuses
- Prepares on-going recruiting activity reports according to schedule
- Reconciles and pays vendor invoices
- May act as a subject matter resource to others in the human resources department on recruiting processes, programs, and initiatives.
Skills and Experiences:
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills with a high level of professionalism
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills.
- Strong desire to interact with the people and make our candidate experience a world class experience
- Maintaining clear lines of communication with all stakeholders in the interview process
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to work through the puzzle of scheduling an interview with multiple interviewers
- At least two (2) years in role with administrative experience in a fast paced environment OR Bachelor Degree and one (1) year administrative experience in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook/Word/Excel/PPT) with emphasis on Excel
- Three (3) years of experience recruiting, interviewing, screening, testing, and sourcing.
- HR recruiting coordinator background
- Ability to troubleshoot technology (Skype/Video Conferencing/Recruiting Systems)
- Experience with the Workday ATS (or similar Applicant Tracking System or Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) System.
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor’s DegreeThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor