Sr. Financial Analyst
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our team at Acelity. The ideal candidate will possess a real business curiosity and eager to learn new environments and processes. The ability to dig into the details of a situation is vital, while also able to convey key findings to multiple levels of the organization via clear and concise communication, both verbal and in writing.
- Act as primary business partner to our Business Transformation organization, which includes the Information Technology and Vendor Management functions
- Executing month-end close; identifying key variances vs. plan (budget, forecast) and building the appropriate commentary to effectively communicate results to leadership
- Participate in the annual budget and quarterly forecast process through the coordination of various SMEs and other data sources
- Strategically partner with key personnel to identify financial risks and opportunities for the current year and beyond
- Ongoing review of existing processes and procedures to ensure the partnership operates in an ideal fashion and maximizes the value for his/her business partners
- Day-to-day management of the Global Capital Office, which administers the review and kick-off of all new capital initiatives within the Company
- Consolidated monthly reporting of global spend on active projects and the identification of key variances vs. plan through the coordination of multiple category managers (IT, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Developing consolidated forecasts across multiple categories through the coordination of appropriate project managers and other relevant stakeholders
- Supports ongoing improvement initiatives to drive reporting standardization and dashboard development utilizing software tools such as Tableau
- Engage in other ad hoc special projects of a highly visible nature
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in any combination of financial planning and analysis, corporate finance, operations, budget development, or business strategy.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel, to include spreadsheet models and financial analysis.
- Solid understanding of financial process flows and internal controls.
- Recent successful experience in a deadline driven, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with Oracle, Tableau, moderate SQL knowledge
- Experience working with IT organizations and their associated financials
- Capital portfolio management, investment modeling (ROI, NPV, IRR, etc.)
- Past success in significant process improvement initiatives