Creative Asset Specialist
The KCI Global Brand & Creative (GBC) team is seeking a highly organized individual to coordinate the distribution of its creative work to the GBC designers while managing/maintaining the metadata and taxonomy of completed digital assets. This position will schedule creative work by understanding the current workloads and expertise of the designers on the team. They will provide feedback to GBC clients on the status of their creative requests along with deadline expectations. Upon completion of creative work, this role will ensure that all assets are properly archived within KCIs digital asset management for distribution through various digital marketing channels.
- Conduct the daily management of the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Maximize discovery of digital assets by enhancing product and lifestyle images with metadata that follows established guidelines and are consistent with business objectives.
- Manage lifecycle of assets after creation for integrated systems such as websites and other digital channels
- Generate asset reports and maintain records for the system.
- Maintain accurate system procedures and policies.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to aid in the overall enrichment of the metadata lifecycle.
- Manage creative job requests submitted to GBC team to include:
- Prompt/accurate archival of creative assets within DAM for availability to global markets
- Distribution of jobs to appropriate designer resources
- Communication of job status with requestor
- Delivery of creative work to requestor upon completion
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Top-notch organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
- Excellent communication skills, command of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and teamwork skills required for extensive collaboration with internal customers, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Experience with digital asset distribution in mobile applications
- Experience with Digital Asset Management or Digital Media Management systems (Digital Asset Management Systems such as BrandMaker, Adobe Experience Manager, OpenText, etc.)
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and Microsoft Office applications
- Traffic management experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Experience with task management applications such as ASANA
- Top notch customer service skills