KCI is seeking a highly motivated and creative designer who will contribute to the design process of global communications materials. This position is responsible for the planning, conceptual design, development, maintenance, and production of corporate visual communications presented in a broad range of media. Graphics support provided by the Creative Designer, will include but not be limited to the design and production of, PowerPoint templates, logos, communication campaigns, posters and other internal materials.
- Design, maintain and produce corporate and product visual communications
- Work with internal clients to interpret and execute creative needs. Communicate concepts and mock-ups for customer approvals. Edit existing graphic pieces to ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- Design across marketing channels within the KCI brand guidelines, i.e., print, social media, presentations, web/digital
- Ensure the proper archival of graphics related files and follow the policies and procedures required for version control, brand integrity, production, and the distribution of graphics output.
- Document all individual activities and provide periodic reporting as required by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Design or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver
- Experience in creating amazing presentations with PowerPoint and Keynote
- Experience with MS Office applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Command of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and teamwork skills required for extensive collaboration with internal customers, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Demonstrated experience in design utilizing multiple mediums and innovation as provided in a professional portfolio.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Experience with photography and/or video production and editing using: Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Lightroom
- Experience with a Digital Asset Management Systems (BrandMaker, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.)