IT Business Analyst Lead - MFG, QA, ENG, R&D Systems
The IT Business Analyst Lead – MFG, QA, ENG, R&D is a functional business analyst lead role responsible for collaborating with business process owners within the Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering and R&D and teams to analyze, design and deliver technology solutions to align with business initiatives while maintaining integrity of the PTC Windchill Product Lifecyle Management (PLM) and Oracle E-Business Suite platforms for a discrete manufacturing environment.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Uses application development concepts, project management concepts as well as knowledge of system structures and software design to provide application solutions for the PLM and ERP platforms to meet business requirements.
- Partners with organizational team members to gain an understanding of current and future state business opportunities as well as continued process improvement initiatives to include long- term capability roadmap planning.
- Partners with other IT leaders in application development, architecture, security and infrastructure roles to ensure solutions align with departmental goals and policies for use of technology and platforms.
- Able to negotiate alternative solutions to meet gaps between business requirements and application capabilities.
- Recommends improvements to system solutions by studying existing business processes and requirements and by remaining current with technological advances and industry trends.
- Responsible for adherence to SDLC processes and documentation while providing application design solutions to meet business needs.
- Assist with testing strategy; develops and documents test plans; contributes to GxP validation testing process and protocols; conducts system testing; facilitates end user-testing as well as testing with integrated systems or partners.
- Provide IT partnership with the Manufacturing, Engineering, R&D and Quality teams provide consultation and influence system solutions to include but not limited to the below application footprint.
- Oracle E-Business Suite: INV, ENG, BOM, WIP, QA
- PTC Windchill PLM
- PLC’s in Manufacturing. i.e. Factory Talk
- Labeling software (Loftware, CodeSoft, BarTender)
- Asset Management Solutions (for artwork and labeling) i.e. Kallik AMS
Skills and Experiences:
- Knowledge of new Product Development processes
- Experience with Engineering BOM/Part management processes
- Familiarity with configuration and testing of PTC's Windchill software (or similar PLM application)
- Experience configuring, testing and deploying Oracle Inventory, Engineering, Bills of Material, Quality and WIP applications
- Knowledge of Oracle database schemas and the use of Oracle standard APIs and open interfaces
- Experience with Labeling software solutions for manufacturing.
- Experience with Barcode Scanners, Software, and Configuration.
- Experience with project management and SDLC life cycle principles.
- Ability to gather, relate, and assess data to provide recommendations by applying business knowledge and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with internal IT and business leaders as well as external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude.
- Experience with leading and mentoring team members internally as well as in an off-shore delivery partnership.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal and communication skills
- Equivalent of 5 or more years of experience with Oracle R12 and/or 11i Oracle Manufacturing Applications
- Equivalent of 2 or more years of experience with a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Application
- Experience in at least two full Oracle 11i and/or R12 implementation/upgrade projects, in a functional role, within Oracle Manufacturing Stream.
- Experience with SDLC methodology and document preparation.
- Experience working with on and off-shore functional, technical, quality and GxP validation team members
- Ability to travel as required
- Experience with XML technology, XML Publisher desired.
- Knowledge of HP Quality Center or similar testing Application
- Experience with PL/SQL Developer, TOAD or similar Database Query Tools
- Experience with More4Apps and/or other Dataload Tools
- Experience with IT integration and/or separation projects due to Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or 10 years of experience in IT Application Development role.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor