Analyst, Indirect Procurement Systems
Indirect Procurement department is looking for a Salesforce Administrator with Apttus experience to join a team tasked with implementing and maintaining Procurement related systems.
This position will provide support on transformational activities within Indirect Procurement as it pertains to tools and processes.He/She will support the end to end process optimization in Apttus which is Acelity’s Contract Lifecycle Management tool as well as Oracle Spend 360 which is Acelity’s category spend cube.
He/She will have extensive technical experience with Apttus and Salesforce.com and a proven track record of driving best practices and process standardization and simplification.
- Proactive approach to identifying technical and process improvement opportunities that are in line with best practices.
- Design and implement all user dashboards and templates for Spend 360 and Apttus to be used by the Global Sourcing category management team.
- Establish administrative oversight processes and procedures in support of the IP tools previously mentioned
- Train Global Sourcing personnel on the use and maintenance of the IP tools
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and implement the IP departmental roadmap
- Support IP departmental savings objectives by creating dashboards and processes to facilitate savings tracking
- Develop Global Sourcing tools within Oracle, Salesforce, and/or Apttus
- Provide technical and business support for the design & deployment of system releases and ongoing system management and maintenance (e.g. requirements drafting, UAT Testing, system data cleanup, training material creation and presentation).
- Liaise with business leaders and Indirect Procurement (IP) to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Support IP directives and road map
- Support the pursuit of the Acelity corporate Most Important Tasks (MITs)
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in Business, or related field
RELATED EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION
- Ability to multitask is essential
- Ability to work collaboratively within a matrix organization
- Intermediate proficiency with a variety of computer applications including MS Office, Visio, Project and Oracle ERP systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness and ability to travel as required up to 10%
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience with Total Quality Management techniques and tools
- LEAN and/or Six-Sigma certification
- Salesforce.com Administrator and Apttus CPQ & Contracts Certifications
- 2-3 years experience working with SalesForce in development, reporting, and/or workflow.
- Functional knowledge of Contracts Life Cycle Management (CLM) functionality from a Procurement interface perspective
- Strong functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks including, and not limited to creating, configuring, and maintaining custom reports and dashboards.