The Recruiter II is responsible for the sourcing and recruitment of open positions for KCI, including consultation on all phases of the recruiting process strategy, sourcing, recruiting, candidate development, selection, offers, and on boarding
• Utilize creative sourcing strategies to proactively engage candidates and develop a talent pipeline to support the hiring needs of assigned business unit.
• Perform full, life-cycle recruiting support utilizing various recruitment tools and methodology.
• Provide in depth screening of candidates utilizing behavior based interviewing techniques.
• Establish excellent working relationships with all hiring managers and continuously strive to improve the level of overall customer service provided while proactively making recommendations to improve recruiting efforts.
• Document and track all assigned positions from original requisition until position is filled while maintaining current status of requisition ensuring all reports, disposition notes, candidate records, and all other documentation is noted within applicant tracking system (WorkDay) thereby ensuring thorough and accurate reporting.
• Maintain compliance with federal and state requirements, including U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, U.S. Department of Labor, and various state Departments of Labor
• Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business, related field or equivalent.
• At least three (3) years of recruitment experience in either a corporate or external agency environment.
• Five (5) years full cycle recruiting experience in either a corporate or external agency environment
• One (1) year of experience recruiting within healthcare industry
• One (1) year of experience using Workday or other Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Experience utilizing internet recruitment resources such as LinkedIn.com and Indeed.com.
• Working knowledge of Employment Laws including EEO and AA.