Internal Technology & Communications Manager
The Internal Technology & Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining internal communications technology platforms and services, reporting to the Director of Employee Engagement and Internal Communications. This individual will partner with business leaders, IT, HR and others to further our internal communications goals and overall strategy. He or she will drive measurable results and uncover opportunities for further improvement. Candidates must have demonstrated experience in managing internal platforms such as intranets, blogs, wikis and A/V tech. They will also have experience working with a variety of vendors and managing projects to completion.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive internal technology & communications strategy that meets our company goals and objectives.
- Partner with other Internal Communications team members and business leaders to elevate employee engagement by leveraging innovative technology such as livestreaming and internal social networking.
- Manage all internal communications platforms to ensure a consistent global experience.
- Develop, project manage and maintain the new KCI intranet system. Serving as the champion of the system. Trouble-shoot any technical issues that arise with business partners and IT.
- Develop tools to measure metrics, track success and enhance platforms accordingly.
- Partner with Internal Communication team members to launch communication campaigns related to new technology and innovative tools.
- Partner with the marketing team to leverage Salesforce Marketplace e-mail portal for internal use.
- Establish and maintain tools and processes for two-way communication with all employees.
- Lead employee livestreaming event planning including pre and post messaging.
- Ensure utilization of multiple communication technologies.
- Provide information and reporting to leadership on technology and platforms.
- Assist with PowerPoint decks and weekly Newsletter publishing as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Technology, Business or another closely related major or military service.
- 6+ years of corporate communications experience preferred.
- Experience working with A/V equipment.
- Excellent writing (editorial and technical writing), design, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects and work within a larger team.
- Ability to present concepts and communicate with clarity and impact to all levels of associates.
- Demonstrates technical acumen; experience working with content management systems.
- Experience utilizing social media and other digital channels (i.e. online marketing, mobile applications) to engage audiences with organization content.
- Results-oriented with proven track record in leading successful projects and programs.
- Possesses networking and relationship-building skills and the ability to influence others outside direct line of control/ management.