Assistant District Manager - Field Service
THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
The Assistant District Manager is responsible for oversight of the business operation at a single Service Center or multiple locations. They provide leadership and daily work assignments for those team members in the assigned locations.
- Direct reporting responsibilities for team members at assigned locations.
- Supervises staff including training, coaching, counseling and providing input to the District Manager.
- Provides information to the District Manager and assists with team member opportunities for development.
- Supervises work assignments & processes to ensure efficient use of product, manpower, vehicles and equipment to achieve and maintain optimal customer service.
- Oversee business operations including inventory control, audit and compliance with KCI policies and procedures.
- Oversees and is responsible for meeting budget and Scorecard metrics. Conducts customer site visits.
- Interviews and recommends personnel for Service Center positions.
- Oversees and is responsible for attendance guideline compliance & tracking.
- Prepares & delivers annual performance evaluations and makes recommendations for salary increases and promotions.
- Responsible for Service Center activities including quality control, inventory and record keeping.
- Manages customer relationships and is the primary contact for service issues in small and medium profile accounts.
- Other duties as assigned and deemed appropriate by management.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of direct supervisory experience
- Experience with and ability to use Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Hold and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state of residence.