The Publications Analyst is responsible for systematic literature searches in support of Clinical Evidence Reports (CER).
- Consult with subject matter experts to determine the most appropriate research questions.
- Collaborate with the CER team to define search terms and criteria.
- Contribute to the search protocol.
- Use indexes to identify, acquire, and evaluate pertinent publications.
- Create a report on the literature search results.
- Review key published literature to maintain and upgrade knowledge and awareness of product profiles.
- Assist in training, onboarding, quality assurance (QA), SOP development, department projects, metrics reporting, and cross functional meeting attendance and representation as appropriate.
The Publications Analyst uses personal judgment to respond to requests and prioritize multiple tasks of varying complexity. Frequent and direct communication with a diverse audience. This position will also support all KCI business units as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Science, Health Care, Communications or related fields.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of systematic literature reviews and Clinical Evaluation Reports.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for diplomatic interaction with internal personnel and outside customer contacts.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Advanced degree
- Related work experience in Medical Information.