Medical Equipment Processor II
Title: Medical Equipment Processor II
Department: Field Service
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
This position is responsible for the cleaning, processing and quality control of medical equipment and general housekeeping of facility. This position requires the performance of shipping and receiving activities and both internal and external customer communications and training.
- Cleans and disinfects products.
- Performs Quality Control checks on products.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on products.
- Performs inventory of parts, assets, disposables and supplies
- Performs basic shipping and receiving of parts, assets, disposables and supplies
- Processing of RMAs.
- Order management to include timely closing of orders on computer or other company issued equipment
- Contacts customers regarding delivery & retrieval of products
- Performs basic housekeeping duties within facility.
- Responsible for following work and safety instructions.
- Conforms to and supports Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate by management.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position through fitness testing as required in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA).OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships
- Ability to travel by commercial air service to attend training and other scheduled business functions
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor