MD Doc Support Specialist II
MD Doc Collections Specialist position qualifies physician related documentation based on third party payers’ requirements. Acts as the liaison between internal and external customer, KCI and third-party payer to ensure the order meets regulatory and payer requirements. Obtain and analyze required documentation for clean billing of claims.
- Analyze and prioritize work list based on departmental inflows and to minimize pre-billing write offs.
- Quality check of initial order release to ensure third party payer and coverage criteria is met
- Review and analyze payer specific requirements and coverage criteria to determine required documentation and accurate payer criteria.
- Conduct in depth review of clinical documentation (medical records, prescriptions, operative reports, history and physicals) based on payer specific coverage criteria.
- Call customer or field personnel to obtain missing documentation required for billing. Could include home health agencies, patients, hospital/facilities, physicians.
- Build support and maintain patient, physician, and third-party payer loyalty and to increase the number of orders through enhanced customer services, customer relationship management, and technology utilization.
- Provides a high level of customer service in a competitive market.
- Acts as a resource for Sales and other cross functional departments to provide billing status and any other information.
- Participates in all reasonable work activities deemed suitable and assigned by management.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.