Global Digital Marketing Manager
As the Global Digital Marketing Manager, the responsibilities will be to play a pivotal role in channeling our wound management capabilities to make a positive impact on saving people’s lives. This role will assist the Director Global Digital Marketing in leading and driving the US Launch and OUS implementation of Acelity.com and its subsidiaries. This role requires the candidate to be both a Digital Marketing subject matter expert as well as a business partner for content strategies across the entire Acelity portfolio of mobile device, apps and web platforms.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Lead projects to overhaul and continually optimize B2C and B2B digital platforms – including websites, portals, and apps – for optimal user experience, conversion, and engagement. Interface with Sales, Marketing, IT, and others to build out and manage requirements, budget, and resources.
- Drive innovation while adhering to aggressive timelines.
- Act as internal subject matter expert on digital platforms and tools, creating and presenting training materials to the Sales Team, Customers, and more.
- Produce insightful monthly reports to show the performance of platforms and tools. Make recommendations for enhancements, optimizations, and retirements based on data.
- Consult with and manage agency partners, internal resources, and contractors. Project manage their efforts and strategically guide them to align with broader business goals.
Skills and Experiences:
- 4+ years, Digital Marketing experience, preferably within the medical/pharma and or healthcare sector. Direct digital marketing experience-specifically the management of websites and content management tools, web metrics and analysis, and mobile device strategies and app development. Experience in briefing, communicating with internal marketing partners, managing agencies, and creative teams. Strong analytical and planning abilities ensuring attention to detail. Experience in working within a complex, large-scale project team with multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Four or more years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience developing, executing and measuring digital marketing plans and demand generation activities.
- Four or more years digital marketing experience, preferably with medical device/pharma sector.
- Experience developing and managing responsive websites
- Experience managing websites via CMS (Sitecore preferred) and Digital Asset Management System.
- Development and implementation of digital marketing strategies and process for media, promotional material, trade shows & medical education conferences.
- Direct experience in managing external vendors, specifically digital agencies, photo and AV agencies.
- Well developed interpersonal skills that enable the incumbent to work easily across a range of personnel and levels in the organization.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Expertise in Microsoft Desktop applications.