NCC Customer Service Supervisor
• Analyze and prioritize workloads based on department inflows to meet company expectations
• Sets expectations and hold team members accountable. Creates an environment that promotes professionalism, engagement and inclusion
• Sets expectations around productivity, quality, and other key metrics
• Acts as a resource for internal and external customers; to include field personnel, medical professionals and other cross-functional areas to meet department’s goals.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement. Develop and execute action plans.
• Monitors employees and department performance on key performance indicators. Communicates status appropriately.
• Perform analysis and reporting for management as required
• Provides a high level of customer service in a competitive market
• Prioritizes and executes based on customer and business urgency.
• Emulates KCI shared values
• Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedure
• Conduct monthly meetings as well as monthly individual meetings with employees.
• Prepare and document monthly, quarterly and annual performance evaluations. Make recommendations for salary increases and position changes.
• Coach, develop, and counsel employees to effectively reach department goals
• Participates in any and all work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
• Ensure ability to realize revenue through successful retrieval of Proof of Delivery documentation for rental units and supplies used.
• Meet customer’s therapy needs through coordination and processing of necessary claims order documentation
• Track and report KPIs to Advantage Center and Service leadership.
Position Qualifications Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• At least three years of supervisory experience and customer service experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel & Outlook.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
In addition to the basic qualifications listed above, the following other position qualifications are required:
• Excellent telephone customer service skills.
• Experience with document processing and storage
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated use of effective analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written format
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as operate independently without close supervision
• Proven ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while convey a positive customer service and team oriented attitude
• Proven ability to maintain complete confidentiality and exercise discretion in all business dealings and exercise sound business judgment.
• Proven ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast paced and changing environment
In addition to the basic qualifications and other required qualifications listed above, the following preferred qualifications also exist:
• B.A. in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• 3 – 5 years of previous supervisory experience
• 1-2 years of experience dealing with third party payer reimbursement drivers
• Prior supervisory or management experience in a healthcare or customer service environment preferred.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor