Sr. Project Manager – Order Fulfillment / Revenue Cycle Management
This role is responsible to identify and lead process improvements that promote operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction (internal and external) while helping the organization achieve its’ financial targets (including revenue realization). A successful candidate should have experience with value stream mapping, identifying process waste, and solutioning of a more optimal process while managing projects to completion to drive desired results. Understands and applies the knowledge of Order to Cash (OTC) or Revenue Cycle to the programs and portfolio the role supports.
- Process Improvement & Project Management
- Partner with all levels of the organization to identify initiatives that drive both efficiencies/cost savings and customer service improvements for Advantage Center functions
- Drives to improve and streamline business processes and cross functional roadblocks
- Lead project teams to define initiatives’ scope and develop / manage cross-functional groups to implement / deliver complex projects and expected results
- Lead team to develop initiative business cases, gain stakeholder sign-offs and measure pre / post results (to evaluate against initial expectations)
- Utilize six sigma / lean / PMP toolkit for initiative improvements, management and delivery
- Analyze current business issues, possess a strong ability to present findings to Acelity management and suggest action plans based on analysis
- True Business Partner who shares ownership and accountability of projects and deliverables
Position Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Call Centers, Back Office OTC, Project Management, or Lean / Six Sigma Certifications
- 5 to 10 years of experience working in operations, call centers, Order To Cash, Revenue Cycle
- PMP certification, Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Experience with PPM software
- Experience identifying process inefficiencies, creating a project though stakeholder support and managing through the Project life cycle to completion.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects to consistently meet deadlines and the associated business value.
- Demonstrated exceptional verbal, oral and written communication skills. Must be able influence senior management without authority in a matrixed environment while facilitating meetings and leading presentations.
In addition to the basic qualifications and other required qualifications listed above, the following preferred qualifications also exist:
- Lean Six Sigma – Black Belt
- A high level of initiative and resourcefulness is needed including the ability to seek out and seize opportunities.
- Strong team player able to work effectively with all levels of employees in the company and to deal with many different levels of technical and business acumen.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal day-to-day guidance and have the ability to own problems through to resolution.
- Proven business case development skills.
- The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
The information listed in this Job Description is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This Job Description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this position guide at any time without notice.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor