Order Fulfillment/Ship Pending Supervisor
Job Title: Order Fulfillment/Ship Pending Supervisor
Leads a team of Healthcare Intake Specialists in the Order Fulfillment/Ship Pending department. Supports daily workflow management and escalations related to qualifying orders for placement based on payers requirements. Acts as the liaison between customer, KCI, and third party payer to ensure the order meets regulatory and payer requirements.
- Analyze and prioritize workloads based on department inflows to meet company expectations
- Sets expectations and hold team members accountable. Creates an environment that promotes professionalism, engagement and inclusion
- Sets expectations around productivity, quality, and other key metrics
- Acts as a resource for internal and external customer; to include field personnel, medical professionals and other cross-functional areas to meet department’s goals.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement. Develop and execute action plans.
- Monitors employees and department performance on key performance indicators. Communicates status appropriately.
- Perform analysis and reporting for management as required
- Provides a high level of customer service in a competitive market
- Prioritizes and executes based on customer and business urgency.
- Emulates KCI shared values
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedure
- Conduct monthly meetings as well as monthly individual meetings with employees.
- Prepare and document monthly, quarterly and annual performance evaluations. Make recommendations for salary increases and position changes.
- Coach, develop, and counsel employees to effectively reach department goals
- Participates in any and all work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
- High Diploma or education equivalent
- 1 -3 year of previous supervisory experience
- Excellent telephone customer service skills.
- Demonstrated use of effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Proven ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Proven ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast paced and changing environment
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- 3 – 5 years of previous supervisory experience
- 1-2 years of experience dealing with third party payer reimbursement drivers
- Prior supervisory or management experience in a healthcare or customer service environment preferred.
- B.A. in Business Administration or related field preferred.