Franchise Finance Intern
The Franchise Finance Intern will support the Franchise Finance Team in analyzing, forecasting, budgeting and reporting for $1B in revenue. This analytical and technically proficient individual will assist in helping to understand business changes, predicting future performance, identifying challenges, helping develop solutions and monitoring progress through well designed financial models and summarization of raw data inputs.
- Perform financial analyses on historical and prospective financial information.
- Collect and analyze financial data to draw insightful conclusions.
- Assist with revenue and expense forecasts.
- Assist in making recommendations for improvements and corrective action to enhance internal controls and minimize risks.
- Interact and collaborate with individuals from other finance teams.
- Participate in special and ad hoc projects as required.
Position Qualification Requirements:
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate business major, preferably finance or accounting
- Completed 2nd or 3rd year with basic business coursework earned credits
- Experience with MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Overall GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- GPA in major greater than 3.0
All positions within Acelity’s Summer Internship program are paid or credit earning internships.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor