Integrated Marketing Communications Coordinator
The Integrated Marketing Communications Coordinator will perform duties to support the department leaders and Internal Communications & Employee Engagement team. The ideal candidate will proactively prioritize leadership requests and ensure that the team has the support it needs. He or she will be able to work independently and make decisions with a sense of creativity and innovation as necessary.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Serve as the point person and coordinator of all employee engagement social activities and internal events, including, but not limited to, holiday parties and employee celebrations.
- Coordinate Volunteer Council logistics and serve as the point person for incoming volunteer requests. Partner with outside vendors as necessary.
- Develop and maintain an internal communications content and engagement calendar.
- Maintain the Internal Communications & Employee Engagement budget, including supply orders and requisitions.
- Schedule appointments and arrange for meetings which may include preparing agendas, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing minutes of meetings.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Process travel expenses for IMC leaders.
- Develop, maintain and distribute department related information on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Assist in managing multimedia content on internal communication channels, including digital signage, videos, etc.
- Coordinate with multiple teams across a variety of functions and locations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, high-energy, service oriented attitude
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
- Strong prioritization & follow-up skills; strong sense of urgency
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- A quick learner of technology and technological processes
- 1-2 years event management or communications
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be able to work with limited direct supervision and collaborate as part of a team
- Must have means and flexibility to run errands as needed within the San Antonio Area (supply purchases, interoffice deliveries, etc.)
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, and sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 10-20 lbs of documents or other office supplies or equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Prior Administrative Support Experience
3-4 years relevant experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, English, Marketing or related field is preferredThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor