Job Summary: The Executive Assistant performs diversified administrative tasks and special assignments in support of the Vice President, and other department Directors according to company and department procedures while exercising a high degree of discretion and initiative. Act as a liaison between the Vice President and other company managers and departments.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Arrange and maintain the Vice President schedule.
- Arrange and schedule department and interdepartmental meetings as appropriate
- Maintain confidential reports and records as required including maintaining filing system for the department.
- Initiate type and distribute correspondence as determined by department needs, including preparation and distribution of reports, data to appropriate personnel.
- Open, sort, process and distribute incoming correspondence, check requests and invoices as appropriate. Include coding of check requests, purchase orders and invoices according to budget.
- Arrange travel for the Vice President and Directors through the Travel Department.
- Accept and screen incoming phone calls for the Vice President as appropriate.
- Conduct research and analysis projects as required.
- Supervise the word processing function in support of the department.
- Assist in developing and maintaining department budgets including distribution of reports and coordinating corrections with the Accounting Department.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
Skills and Experiences:
• At least 5 years experience in an administrative support role reporting to a senior leader.
• Experience and proficiency with all Microsoft office products.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Associates degree
- High school diploma or equivalent.