Strategic Sourcing Manager
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
• Applies advanced procurement knowledge of the business, its products/services, and processes. Provides insight to management on sourcing issues and solutions.
• Identifies sourcing opportunities and potential solutions. Responsible for advising and educating stakeholders on key contract terms and conditions; licensing rights and restrictions, product use rights, and service level agreements.
• Provides customer consultation, evaluates customer requirements and advises in the development of contract specifications. Conducts all phases in the development of contracts to include drafting statement of work, creating request for proposals, contract evaluations and negotiations.
• Provides contract solutions which mitigate risk and align with business objectives and strategies.
• Utilizes strong leadership and collaborative skills in interacting with customers, suppliers, and team members. Manages complex interactions involving suppliers, customers, and the overall needs of the enterprise.
• Performs the role of a Compliance & Quality Advisor who is accountable for assuring contracts are being processed in a quality manner consistent with best practices and in compliance with policies, process, and procedures and regulatory requirements across the enterprise.
• Serves as point of contact on contract compliance matters working with other company departments (e.g. risk management, compliance, legal, finance, etc) and external stakeholders (e.g. regulators, auditors, etc).
• Ability to flex and be adaptable in a changing and dynamic environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
• Strong interpersonal skills; fluent and able to influence.
• Courageous • Driving for results
• Leading through vision and values • Building a successful team
• Building trust
• Facilitating change
• 15+ year’s procurement experience in drafting and negotiating highly complex contracts.
• Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation, project management and leadership skills.
• Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools and industry data sources.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and applicable business software.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor