Revenue - General Accounting Intern
General Ledger & Revenue Accounting Internship
KCI, an Acelity Company, the most trusted brand in advanced wound care, is committed to developing innovative healing solutions for customers and patients across the care continuum. Our unsurpassed product portfolio is available in more than 90 countries and delivers value through solutions that speed healing and lead the industry in quality, safety and customer experience. Committed to advancing the science of healing, KCI sets the standard for leading advanced wound therapy innovation.
- Perform financial analyses on historical and prospective financial information.
- Collect and analyze financial data to draw insightful conclusions.
- Assist with revenue and expense forecasts.
- Prepare account reconciliations and contribute to the month end close process.
- Assist in making recommendations for improvements and corrective action to enhance internal controls and minimize risks.
- Interact and collaborate with individuals from other finance teams.
- Participate in special and ad hoc projects as required.
Position Qualification Requirements:
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate business major, preferably finance or accounting
- Completed 2nd or 3rd year with basic business coursework earned credits
- Experience with MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Overall GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- GPA in major greater than 3.0
All positions within Acelity’s Summer Internship program are paid or credit earning internships.