Call Center Representative
The Call Center Representative handles incoming calls from internal and external customers representing KCI in a professional manner while collecting and entering required data into Advantage Center systems.
- Handle incoming calls for orders, service and product information in a timely and professional manner, following department procedures
- Enter required data and process orders in accordance with department procedures.
- Handle requests for information and service using defined practices for accuracy and quality as a guideline.
- Refer requests for service or information outside departments' responsibility appropriately.
- Perform follow up calls, as committed to internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Handle or refer billing requests as defined in desk procedures and reference tools.
- Escalate special customer or service center requests or problem issues as appropriate to a supervisor or designated representative.
- Notify supervisor or designated representative of issues or trends with impact on customer satisfaction.
- Participate in overtime as needed to support department service level goals.
- Participate in training as required.
- Participate in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned and deemed appropriate by management
- Achieve and maintain an average rating of 3 for the CS Rep I Level MBO Performance Objectives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year experience in a call center environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Type 25 wpm.
- Demonstrated telephone customer service skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills writing, with all levels of customers and clients.
- Achieves passing scores on all pre-employment skills tests.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to participate and complete all required training programs.
- Ability to work effectively and exercise sound business judgment in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Demonstrates flexibility in work shift to meet department needs.
- Demonstrate ability to deal with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive service oriented attitude.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts and meet all attendance and performance standards
The positions essential function requires but is not limited to repetitive keyboarding over 95% of the time and phone usage 60% of the time.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: US-TX-San Antonio
Organization: KCIThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor