National Contact Center Customer Care Lead
The NCC Customer Care Lead performs tasks outlined in the CSR I, CSR II and Specialist job descriptions with a high level of accuracy, performance and efficiency. Provides direct support to CSR I, CSR II and Specialists. Assists with inbound calls during high call volume periods. Provides call related support for Contact Center Representatives. Provide performance coaching to achieve CCR Scorecard results. Administer first level counseling related to National Contact Center (NCC) attendance policy. Coordinates the work activity of a team of ten Call Center Representatives, assists with problem calls and ensures work is performed according to department guidelines. Demonstrates commitment to accuracy, responsiveness and customer satisfaction. Provides input and assistance to supervisors to maintain established performance goals. Motivates team members to achieve CCR and team level performance. Achieves and maintains an average rating of 3 or above on the Team Lead MBO Performance Matrix.
• Provide timely quality customer service and accurate team member assistance on the Lead Line
• Support NCC Lead Line to insure daily Average Speed of Answer (ASA) and Abandoned goals are met
• Provide support on call related issues for Call Contact Representatives (CCR)
• Provide Leadership and Direction on operational issues after normal business hours, holidays and weekends to insure accurate and timely customer response
• Monitor after hours Ship-Pending Log and release orders as needed
• Identify system access barriers and initiate resolution through local sources or the I.S. Help Desk
• Coordinate and initiate regular One-on-One coaching and development and daily communication with all team members
• Schedule call recordings, monitor and review team member quality results using quality call coaching program meeting monthly volume requirements
• Process incoming calls as required during high volume periods to meet department service levels
• Resolve escalated and more complex customer and service center issues
• Assist supervisors in monitoring schedule adherence and other Contact Center related activities
• Provide instructional guidance, coaching and feedback to CCRs in support of individual CCR Development Plans
• Assist in managing Call Center Attendance policy by administering the initial documented verbal counseling
• Monitor CMS to ensure teams are assigned appropriately, and achieving optimal performance
• Provide supervisor with input for CCR Monthly Scorecard Reviews and annual performance appraisals
• Participate in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned and deemed appropriate by management
• Monitor CMS Centerview to ensure team members are compliant to scheduling parameters and service levels are achieved
• Motivate and inspire team members to increase job satisfaction, agent performance and overall team productivity
• Escalates team member issues/disatisfiers to immediate supervisor for assistance
• Facilitate team meetings
• Recognize and reward team member performance
• Ability to achieve and maintain an average rating of 3 or above on the Team Lead MBO Performance Matrix
• Performs proper document storage based on department and KCI guidelines
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• At least three years of customer service experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Type 30 wpm
• 10-key skills
• Excellent telephone customer service skills.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
In addition to the basic qualifications listed above, the following other position qualifications are required:
• Experience with document processing and storage
• Experience with complex enterprise-wide order entry or billing system.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of external and internal customers.
• Ability to operate independently without close supervision
• Ability to deal with employee and business contacts; convey a positive customer service and team oriented attitude
• Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and exercise discretion in all business relationships.
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrates willingness and ability to participate in all required training programs.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates flexibility in work shift to meet department needs.
In addition to the basic qualifications and other required qualifications listed above, the following preferred qualifications also exist:
• One year experience in comparable lead or supervisory level position with responsibility for training, coaching and developing new team members on call center processes and procedures preferred.
• Experience with administrative KCI service or a home health agency
• Experience with Genesis/HEROThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor