- Confirm faculty for Local Medical Education Events (LMEs)
- Provide accurate and timely honorarium quotes to faculty for LMEs
- Secure signed consultant reports from faculty post-LME in order to facilitate payment
- Provide direct support to Associate Medical Education Managers with LMEs, as needed
- Provide event set up in Salesforce.com, Smartsheet, SharePoint and other record keeping platforms as assigned.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of company products, regulatory guidelines, and mastery of internal processes ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Work in concert with internal departments for assigned tasks, reports and process improvements.
- Interact with health care professionals & facilities, third party vendors and industry organizations and associations.
- Support pre and post-event reports including but not limited to attendance, evaluation and other department reports as assigned.
- Help identify creative solutions for efficient operation of the team and the department.
- Other tasks and duties as needed to ensure continued excellence at Local, Regional and National Medical Education programs and department operations.
- Manage collection, reporting and archive of compliance documentation from medical education events
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor