Inventory Specialist II
As a key member of the Materials Team, the Inventory Specialist II is responsible for Inventory support and transfers to the Technical Service Center (FAC). Position requires the movement of product (lifting up to 50 pounds) and use of equipment to move/count product (walkie stacker, ladders, etc,) along with the use of computers (to enter and track inventory movement) and phones (to answer, follow up and resolve inventory issues). Duties include Min/Max Planning calculations, Inventory checks, and standard supply purchases.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Administers Min/Max planning report to replenish FAC inventory in a timely manner to prevent stock outs that can cause negative impacts on time, production, and schedule attainment. Update Min/Max planning per current demand trends.
- Transact and move inventory from the main Warehouse to the FAC floor. Balance inventory throughout the floor as needed, and replenishes Repair Center inventory reserves.
- Maintains accurate records of inventory in RSO/Oracle. Performs regular inventory checks and adjustments where needed.
- Performs inventory control exercises with Buyer/Planner and/or TSC management.
- Analyzes and accurately resolves inventory issues. Researches transactions to determine root cause, and develop stratigies for improvement.
- Performs, documents, and/or presents analytic studies as required.
- Frequently coordinates with and provides support to multiple KCI functional areas including GSC, Buyer/Planner, Warehouse, Quality, etc.
- Creates basic Requisitions and/or Purchase Orders for supply items needed to support the FAC floor.
- Accurately labels incoming parts to Factory Service utilizing Lot/Serial/Revision methodology which will include management of inventory throughout the production repair floor to limit technician production disruptions.
- Provides inventory adjustment data for TSC dashboard
- Enters support orders for raw material required for outsourced builds of KCI part number.
- Documents processes. Creates and updates work instructions as needed.
Skills and Experiences:
- High School degree or equivalent.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Experience with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook. Some experience with Oracle or similar software is preferred.
- Available to work assigned shifts, including weekends and overtime as required.
- Must have intermediate working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Oracle experience is highly desired.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Basic math skills are required.
Related Education and Experience:
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Relevant work experience with inventory management, adjustments, transactions, and distribution of parts and materials is highly desirable.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.