Senior Salesforce Business Analyst
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst position works directly with business departments within Acelity to build and manage a pipeline of features and enhancements on the Global Salesforce platform. A successful candidate must have experience defining and optimizing business processes in the following areas: Commercial Operations / Sales Operations, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, and Customer Relationship Management. The position liaises with both the business and technical organization to determine the scope, timeline and budgetary impacts of new features and enhancements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate business goals and objectives into strategic business capabilities.
- Benchmark current and future processes against best industry practices.
- Develop a roadmap of projects and initiatives for enablement of new capabilities.
- Project Management and mentorship of junior level analysts.
- Engage in efforts to establish scope and business case for new programs and initiatives.
- Deploy an appropriate methodology for the identification and documentation of business requirements.
- Plan and manage user acceptance testing activities.
- Support Organization Change Management activities with end users and supporting functional departments.
- Provide the methodology, standards and tools for efficient and effective process optimization.
- Identify technical functionality that aligns with desired new business capabilities.
- Identify opportunities to innovate and differentiate Acelity from its competitors.
- Up to 20% travel required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Engineering or Computer Science or related field required. Masters degree in Business or Information Technology preferred
- At least Eight years experience within a business function (Commercial Operations / Sales Operations, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, and Customer Relationship Management) with business analysis or business process improvement activity in an enterprise setting required
- Previous involvement in the deployment or optimization of a Global Customer Relationship Management platform (Salesforce.com) required
- Previous experience deploying Salesforce platform globally a plus
- Previous position in Pharma or Medical Device industry a plus
- Experience working in a projects where multiple functions work in a matrix structure a plus
- Experience with managed packages such as Cornerstone (CFS), Apttus CLM, Marketing Cloud integration, and Cvent a plus
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Certitication a plus
- Experience with process improvement techniques and tools. Lean or Six Sigma preferred.
- Understanding of the major functions in a global organization.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization up to the senior management level.