Global Senior Salesforce Administrator
The Global Senior Salesforce Administrator / Solution Architect serves as primary technical subject matter expert for the Salesforce platform. The position works closely with the work stream Product Owners, Business Analysts, Functional Leads, and Technical Leads to understand requirements and enable the authoring and development of quality solutions that meet the requirements. The position will also provide guidance with on-boarding regions outside the U.S. and continued support of regional administration resources with platform best practices and organizational standard operating procedures.
- Oversee and assist with development / configure page layouts, workflow processes and rules, document templates, data fields, supports department dashboards, develops/supports user requested reports, and process daily user requests/comments.
- Collaborates with Acelity IT enterprise, platform, and solution architects to ensure scalable and efficient solutions are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented to meet business needs.
- Promotes the use of industry and Company technology standards.
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information that will positively affect organizational projects, and applies and integrates emerging technological trends to new and existing systems architecture.
- Develops high level estimates by analyzing the business cases and viable design solutions.
- Develop and implement additional CRM features, which would include case management, contract and product modules.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Business, Finance/Statistics and/or Computer Science, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrating a good knowledge of customer relationship management systems, specifically Salesforce.com and knowledge around telephony systems is a plus.
- Five or more years of work experience building custom applications in salesforce.com using the force.com platform (strong familiarity with Apex and Visual Force)
- Administrator certification required.
- Sales Cloud Consultant certification desired but not required.
- Service Cloud Consultant certification desired but not required.
- Demonstrates advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) knowledge is a minimum requirement.