Global Senior Salesforce Administrator
The Global Senior Salesforce Administrator / Solution Architect serves as primary technical subject matter expert for the Salesforce platform. Salesforce is utilized by the commercial organization to maintain its list of customers and centralize customer focused activities and is critical to enable the continued development of the company’s relationships with customers and partners. The position works closely with Senior Business Leaders, Applications Product Owners, Business Analysts, Functional Leads, and Technical Leads to define business requirements, explore platform capabilities, develop and execute configuration strategies and manage implementation. The position will strategically align platform stakeholders to author global policies, standard operating procedures, and guiding principles.
The position will be critical to Acelity maintain a globally compliant application, adhering to company policies and standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with EU Privacy Shield, GDPR, PII, PHI and HIPAA. The role will also provide guidance with on-boarding regions outside the U.S. and continued support of regional administration resources with platform best practices and organizational standard operating procedures.
- Oversee all aspects of technical development on the Salesforce platform. Oversee the development / configure page layouts, workflow processes and rules, document templates, data fields, supports department dashboards, develops/supports user requested reports, and process daily user requests/comments.
- Collaborates with Acelity IT enterprise, platform, and solution architects to ensure scalable and efficient solutions are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented to meet business needs.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs. Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information that will positively affect organizational projects, and applies and integrates emerging technological trends to new and existing systems architecture.
- Develops high level estimates by analyzing the business cases and viable design solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Business, Finance/Statistics and/or Computer Science, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- At least 10 years of work experience, preferably in the Life Science or Healthcare industry, with at least 6 of those years directly supporting Salesforce implementations and support
- Must have experience interacting with all organizational levels, to include delivering c-level executive and outreach presentations
- Knowledge of telephony systems is a plus.
- Administrator certification required.
- Sales Cloud Consultant certification required.
- Service Cloud Consultant certification required.
- Demonstrates advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) knowledge is a minimum requirement.