US Post Acute Channel Marketing Intern
- Intern will support the U.S. Post Acute Channel Marketing team in all activities related to product and program support, sales communication of best practices, launch training of new tools, and marketing campaigns.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Support US Post Acute Marketing manager in all activities for the KCI Post Acute portfolio of products, including: marketing campaigns, conference advertising, email campaigns, and other related duties.
- Participate and support in regional marketing activities to include coordination of promotional material, creation/update of marketing materials, convention planning duties, implementation of sales training, and other related duties.
- Partners with other departments to implement tactics and initiatives to drive growth in commercial sales.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by KCI Channel Marketing Management.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures
- Must currently be enrolled in college at Junior level or above