Financial Analyst I
- Effectively engage with business partners to drive solutions that improve business outcomes.
- Help prepare monthly reports or analyses to identify current business performance, provide operational insights, and project future anticipated results.
- Participate in the annual budget, quarterly forecast and strategic planning process and provide support to business partners, to include project planning and analysis.
- Ensures validity of data and interprets and effectively communicates analysis to business partners.
- Engage in multiple ad hoc special projects of a highly visible nature
- Perform on-going review of business processes to evaluate effectiveness and to achieve efficiencies, making recommendations for improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, evaluate and communicate business initiatives and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to use logical reasoning for simple and complex problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize; superb attention to detail.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Moderate experience with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel, to include spreadsheet models and financial analysis.
- General understanding of financial process flows and internal controls.
- Proven work experience with analytical and organization skills.
- Demonstrated logic and reasoning skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees, including Executive Management, while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude.