Segmentation and Targeting Intern
The intern is responsible for pulling and consolidating large sets of data in support of the Sr. Analysts to identify industry trends with appropriate procedure, facility type, & opportunity. In addition, the intern will work with the Sr. Analysts to deliver actionable insights about market segment, customer, and product behavior.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Ingest & consolidate 3rd party data
- Translate results into clear and useful insights for internal partners (with the help of the Sr. Analysts)
- Bring insights to life through data visualization/dashboards and qualitative personas
- Partner internally to understand and deliver on specific insights needs
- Present and ensure all outputs are accurate, consistent and reflect current business processes
Skills and Experiences:
- Moderate understanding of financial & economic concepts
- Meaningful experience with Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Minimum: Completed Jr. Year of College