- Sales Support role in Commercial Operations
- Provide support in the development and execution of sales incentive plans
- Support the development of analytics and reporting to the sales field and corporate leadership
- Work with cross-functional teams to build new processes and models to drive effective and accurate commissions structures
- Work with leadership to determine end user customer needs for reporting, analytics and territory performance.
- Document existing processes and participate in the development of new processes
- Assist in building training and education materials
- Assist in the development of sales quotas and measures
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor