Field Service Lead
This position is responsible for providing leadership in a service location and the training of employees and customers associated with their location. Also requires customer service in the delivery, pickup and service of medical equipment including loading and unloading of that equipment in company vehicles. Responsibilities include administrative duties including performing and assisting in maintaining inventory of products, parts, disposables and supplies. In the absence of service center management, the individual in this position serves as the service center designee and assumes the associated responsibilities.
- Provides direction and training of other service center employees with respect to operational protocols and processes
- Responsible for adherence of operational compliance of self and team to company and departmental policies and procedures
- Provides input on employee performance as appropriate
- Oversight of facility to include administrative duties and ensure appropriate care, maintenance and operational requirements are achieved
- Execute customer training on KCI product and processes
- Oversight of local business operations to include metrics and required use of courier
- Prepares medical equipment, disposables and documentation for use and return
- Establishes prioritization of equipment needs to execute daily customer support needs, including quantity, time frame and resource allocation
- Loads & unloads medical devices and supplies
- Processes documentation for delivery and retrieval of products.
- Order management to include timely closing of orders on computer or other company issued equipment
- Executes research for missing & misplaced equipment.
- Perform customer support through basic troubleshooting protocols
- Maintains vehicle appearance and ensures routine maintenance is completed and recorded as required by policy & procedure.
- Performs and records inventory counts and reconciliation on assets, parts, disposables and supplies per company procedures
- Cleans, disinfects and performs quality control inspections on medical devices
- Oversee and perform basic housekeeping duties within facility.
- Responsible for following work and safety instructions and for maintaining a safe operating environment
- Serves as the service center designee, in the absence of service center management to assume responsibilities of the person in charge of the location.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate by management
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of work experience in service related field.
- Willingness to take a fitness test to determine ability to meet the physical demands of the job as outlined in the Job Safety Analysis.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a lead role or 2 years experience as a secondary, backup to lead role.
- 1-2 years experience in training and scheduling & assigning daily work activities in a single location.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and pass MVR review.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work extended hours including evenings, weekends and participate in on-call duties
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships
- Ability to travel by commercial air service to assist in other facilities, attend training and other scheduled business functions