Pricing and Contracting Intern
Job Title: Pricing and Contracting Intern
Intern(s) will support the U.S. Commercial Operations Pricing and Contracting team in evaluating performance of existing pricing programs and contracts. Will assist in sales communications as well as update and maintain sales portal information.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Measure existing pricing program performance
- Update and maintain sale portal pricing and contracting information
- Develop measurement tools for quarterly pricing metric tracking
- Develop data management dashboards
- Develop and maintain contract measurement tools
- Work with other Commercial Operations teams and Sales to develop reporting
Skills and Experiences:
- Meaningful experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Moderate understanding of financial & economic concepts
- Minimum of Sophomore undergrad standing and Graduate students are welcome to apply
- Currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related discipline