Medical Education Intern
This internship will be focused on updating websites, primarily intranet and internal customer facing sites. Focus would be on consolidating resources and information from multiple sites into one. In addition to intranet updates, this internship will be tasked with developing a platform to be utilized by the KCI Faculty for sharing of presentations as well as a system to track speaker utilization.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
• Consolidate and update intranet websites to reflect current state and alignments
• Develop system utilizing a file sharing system (ie. Dropbox) for the sharing of files with KCI Faculty
• Assist with development of a tracking system to capture KCI Faculty utilization.
• Support Associate Medical Education Managers (AMEM’s) and Medical Education Managers (MEM’s) with event planning and execution as needed
Skills and Experiences:
• Experience with MS Office applications
• Self starter with excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi task and prioritize
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Currently at least a Junior in college
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Currently at least a Junior at an accredited college or university
Project Title: Medical Education Coordinator Intern
Project Scope and Deliverables:
• Primary Deliverable - Consolidation of KCI Intranet Medical Education multiple website portals into one, easily navigable site
• Secondary Deliverable – Development of a manageable file sharing system for KCI Faculty to include appropriate access/permissions for active members.