- Develop effective and engaging multimedia elements for a variety of e-learning delivery methods
- Use raw content from Subject Matter Experts to conceptualize an engaging learning experience and create storyboards to demonstrate ideas to stakeholders
- Design innovative e-learning modules utilizing adult learning principles and following the ADDIE model
- Utilize software applications such as Articulate Storyline and Camtasia to create course material based on approved storyboards
- Design graphic elements and create animations that will increase engagement and interactivity of existing e-learning modules
- Contribute to video shoots, edit raw footage including audio tracks, and create video materials as needed.
- Adopt and adapt Subject Matter Expert changes and revisions in materials.
- Provide support for multiple learning solution platforms such as Limos (LMS) and Rehearsal (video role play)
- Assist with production and coordination of various integrated training activities.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor