Support equipment qualifications, process software validations, tooling/ fixture qualifications used in design verification testing. This position helps engineer with areas supporting test method development for design verification testing of medical devices. This position will also help technicians with lab organization and improving lab process flow.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Support engineering efforts to validate test methods using equipment qualification, software validation, and measurement analysis.
- Work as lab technicians to assemble, test, and troubleshoot mechanical, electronic, electromechanical, and pneumatic test set-ups and data acquisition system.
- Develop and qualify new test protocols, ensuring that test objectives are effectively incorporated. Design and coordinate the fabrication of unique test fixtures required for protocol execution.
- Work with management on process software validation and/ or process improvement projects
Skills and Experiences:
- Experience with MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Technical writing class or equivalent experience
- Worked in a industrial lab/ engineering lab environment
- Experience with electromechanical test equipment
- AutoCAD/ SolidWorks drawings
- Physical labor lifting up to 50 lbs may be involved
- Enrolled in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, General Engineering, Engineering Sciences, or other engineering degree program
- Completed 3rd year toward degree
Project Title: Test Method/ Test Equipment Qualification V&V Intern
Project Scope and Deliverables:
- Tooling/ Fixture Drawings,
- Bench Test Reports,
- Equipment Installation qualification, Operational Equipment, and work instructions.