- Intern will support the U.S. Post Acute Marketing team in all activities related to product and program support, sales communication of best practices, launch training of new tools, and commercialization of new products.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Administer and manage the product management activities for Acelity products, including: sales field support, development of field communication, and other related duties.
- Participate and support in product commercialization activities to include coordination of promotional material, creation/update of marketing materials, convention planning duties, implementation of sales training, updating of revenue and demand forecasts, and other related duties.
- Partners with other departments to implement tactics and initiatives to drive growth in commercial sales.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by Acelity AWT Marketing Management.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor