Global Strategic Marketing Director
Global Strategic Marketing Director – Post Acute
This position is responsible for global strategy, pipeline and revenue growth of our negative pressure portfolio within the Post Acute Franchise. This position requires strong cross functional collaboration, customer focus and decision-making capabilities. Responsibilities include: Defining the strategy with supporting pipeline, managing the existing product portfolio, launching new products, driving adoption of existing brands and lifecycle management, and identifying external opportunities in support of the strategy.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Develop the platform strategy with a strong launch pipeline resulting in one new launch every year.
- Execute a customer VOC / market research plan to develop a target product profile and design requirements.
- Drive global launch execution with regional partners including delivering launch strategy, positioning, messaging, value proposition, and evidence generation strategy to meet or exceed project financials.
- Implement branding, messaging and pricing to create consistent value.
- Develop and execute a 5-year strategic plan to consistently grow the Post Acute franchise globally.
- Actively collaborate on core teams and/or sponsor teams to meet or exceed product development timelines.
- Partner with business development to develop an external roadmap to acquire, license or distribute new product that supports the strategy.
- Collaborate across the regions and cross functional teams to develop an evidence generation plan that supports growth while considering global healthcare trends, regulatory requirements, competitive activity, reimbursement and payor dynamics, and customer needs.
- Partner closely across KCI franchises to leverage core capabilities to advance product innovation.
Skills and Experiences:
- Demonstrated results in driving a new product from concept through global launch.
- Multiple experiences with global product launches, in both upstream and downstream marketing roles.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering global inputs to develop a 5-year strategic plan along with developing a new product pipeline.
- Experience in new business development deals and execution and/or integration activities post close
- Experience with market development activities in global markets.
- Experience with lifecycle management and portfolio management.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- An undergraduate degree required with an MBA preferred
- At least 10 years of Medical Device or other relevant healthcare experience with combination of Strategic Marketing, Product Marketing Management, Product Development, Business Strategy, and / or Brand Management experience
- At least 10 years of experience developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Successful product launch experience into global markets across a mixture of line extensions to transformational innovation
- Experience working in a cross functional matrix required
- A demonstrated track record of success required
- Experience managing a direct team required
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead without direct authority required
- Experience in finance, product development, clinical, or sales a plus
- Experience in wound care a plus
- Ability to travel domestic and international approximately 40% of the time
- Customer First
- One Acelity
- Will to Win
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor