ORGANIZATION: Acelity DEPARTMENT: Post-Acute/Acute Franchise REPORTS TO: Lesley Fronio
FT or PT: FT JOB PROFILE: Executive Support III UPDATED: 8/14/18
Job Summary: The Executive Assistant performs diversified administrative tasks and special assignments in support of the Vice President, and other department Directors according to company and department procedures while exercising a high degree of discretion and initiative. Act as a liaison between the Vice President and other company managers and departments.
Principal Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Arrange and maintain the Vice President schedule.
- Arrange and schedule department and interdepartmental meetings as appropriate
- Maintain confidential reports and records as required including maintaining filing system for the department.
- Initiate type and distribute correspondence as determined by department needs, including preparation and distribution of reports, data to appropriate personnel.
- Open, sort, process and distribute incoming correspondence, check requests and invoices as appropriate. Include coding of check requests, purchase orders and invoices according to budget.
- Arrange travel for the Vice President and Directors through the Travel Department.
- Accept and screen incoming phone calls for the Vice President as appropriate.
- Conduct research and analysis projects as required.
- Supervise the word processing function in support of the department.
- Assist in developing and maintaining department budgets including distribution of reports and coordinating corrections with the Accounting Department.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
• At least 5 years experience reporting to a senior leader.
• Experience and proficiency with all Microsoft office products.
Other Position Qualifications:
In addition to the basic qualifications listed above, the following other position qualifications are required:
- Experience arranging and maintaining senior executives schedules.
- Experience preparing presentations for meetings.
- Experience developing and maintaining department budgets.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and process oriented skills.
- Ability to deal with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Associates degree
- High school diploma or equivalent.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor