Virtual Clinical Manager
The Manger, Clinical Call Center, Digital Wound Care position is responsible for:
Managing the Digital Wound Care clinical call center. To include: Hiring, developing and retaining the Virtual Therapy Specialist team. Collaborating with the Manager, Clinical Science and Education, Digital Wound Care. Develop and implement call center metrics and dashboard to meet the strategic goals of the program/company.
- Manage staff to develop and achieve annual strategic goals and corporate goals.
- Manage expenses within budget to ensure that operating margin goals are achieved.
- Hire, develop, and retain Virtual Therapy Specialist team, including fair, consistent, and equitable treatment of employees.
- Develop forecasting metrics and implement corporate strategic program deployment and direction plan.
- Develop, coordinate and administer training program.
- Communicate with MCO team/personnel to identify needs and modify productivity plan.
- Monitor, track and improve key performance indicators
- Complete and submit required corporate and region reports and documents.
- Conduct these responsibilities in accordance with established Acelity Wound Care Guidelines.
- Adhere to all KCI policies, procedures, and guidelines including Product Placement & Transfer/Assistance Policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3 years of management experience in clinical account process/projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including: Work, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with program forecasting.
- Experience with program development.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in business relationships.
- Ability to deal with customers, employees, and business contacts while conveying a positive service oriented attitude.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Six Sigma or TQM.
The information listed in this job description is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor