Associate Territory Representative
SUMMARY: *Territory is Flagstaff, AZ. Candidates MUST reside in Flagstaff*
The Associate Territory Representative (ATR) is the main point of contact on transition related sales activities. The role will focus on proactively generating sales revenue from transitions and coordinating with the Advantage Center on necessary paperwork relating to transition sales. The ATR will round floors on a daily basis to make sales and generate leads under the direction of the District Manager. The ATR will assist with account management activities including the setup of READYCARE and KCI Express and assist customers with invoicing, credit and collection issues, as well as conduct inventory management to recover lost assets. The role will be responsible for achieving financial and strategic goals from assigned customers. This role will mainly work in the hospital setting but will also have responsibility for traveling to LTACs, Wound Care Centers, and Physician’s Offices in order to make sales on a weekly basis.
1. Drive Sales and KCI Revenue by:
- Leveraging current customer relationships to drive transitions in assigned hospitals and make sales.
- Identifying candidates for transitions
- Presenting and reinforcing KCI value proposition to differentiate KCI from competitive offerings
2. Actively manage the sales territory by:
- Setting a territory plan to efficiently drive strategic goals (transition quotas)
- Generating Focus Product leads and sales as directed by the District Manager.
- Using customer education programs, tools and presentations
3. Round hospital floors on a daily basis to:
- Find discharge dates and other information for patients eligible for transition in a HIPAA-compliant manner.
- Make sales and generate leads as directed by the district manager
- Recovering lost assets and handling inventory management
4. Generate patient transitions and provide administrative support relating to sales by:
- Developing and managing relationships with Discharge Planners, Case Managers, Acelity Customer Service Representatives and others involved in the VAC Therapy and other product transition process
- Communicating with customer personnel and educating them on the VAC authorization process
- Proactively managing the transition process in a HIPAA-compliant manner, including paperwork and coordination with Acelity administrative support
- Assist with account management activities including the setup of READYCARE and KCI Express
- Supporting account paperwork (credit, collection, invoice) matters
5. Partner with the following Acelity Sales team roles:
- Territory Manager (TMV): Coordinate on account needs and allocate individual responsibilities. Identify and communicate transition patients in a HIPAA-compliant manner.
- Territory Sales Representatives (TSV): Identify and communicate transition patients in a HIPAA-compliant manner.
6. Achieve financial and strategic goals from assigned customers.
7. Adhere to all Acelity policies, procedures, and guidelines.
1. Complete essential business-tracking requirements by:
- Completing required corporate and region reports within designated timeframes
- Capturing and maintaining customer profile data, including data to support and update buying behavior characteristics
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with MS office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in health care industry sales
- Experience in asset management
- Experience with business to business sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with discharge planners and case managers
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties / responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor