Analytics Manager, Field Service
The Analytics Manager will lead a team of analysts and data coordinators responsible for collecting, analyzing and interpreting data from various internal and external sources to make tactical and strategic recommendations to Field Service leadership. Responsibilities include identifying opportunities for improved service efficiency and effectiveness, determining cost and benefits of recommendations, influencing adoption, and partnering with leaders to ensure strong execution. Additional responsibilities include the leadership and development of direct team members.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Serve as a strategic partner and subject matter expert, consulting with business partners on matters related to business analytics, interpreting data, understanding implications for business strategy, tactics and ongoing operations.
- Partner with the business and Information Technology to identify future needs within data reporting and analytics, including promotion of self service capabilities and retirement of reports.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to use advanced data delivery and business solutions to optimize contribution to resolving business issues
- Interact with key stakeholders to deliver and increase efficiency and effectiveness of the reporting needs.
- Ensure team maintains understanding of business processes, supporting data and applications, and the strategic direction.
- Direct quality work efforts, team assignments and problem resolution.
- Provide consulting to define the problem, provide insights into what happened and when, and suggest alternative performance metrics.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with Field Service leadership to influence execution.
- Provide leadership, development needs assessments and training opportunities for analysts and data coordinators.
Skills and Experiences:
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Navigate large and complex data sets making insightful observations and identifying relevant patterns
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced SQL programming
- Excellent communication skills with executives and other internal stakeholders, cater to various levels of analytical proficiency
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Results oriented: Attention to detail, organized, and able to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives
- Intense curiosity and passion for data, analytics and research
- Continuous Improvement
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Driving for Results
- Operational Decision Making
- Customer First
- A Will To Win
- One Acelity
- 5+ years’ experience working with end-users and key stakeholders in reporting and analytics roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, Finance, or related major; Master’s Degree
- Familiarity with Oracle or similar database system and reporting software such as Business Objects, OBIEE and Salesforce
- Experience in TQM, Six Sigma, Lean Mfg, Supply Chain Redesign, Logistics network design, Process improvement, and/or Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree Required