Responsible for research, analysis and resolution of high volume, complex customer accounts receivable, order entry exceptions and disputes involving contractual agreements and non standard billing agreements with hospitals, group purchasing organizations, nursing homes and miscellaneous medical service providers requiring durable medical equipment and associated peripheral medical supplies.
- Reviews, analyzes, and reconciles initial Accounts Receivable and Order Entry exceptions and discrepancies to ensure accurate invoicing and prompt payment within KCI business practice and time sensitive guidelines.
- Performs extended resolution activities on more extensive exceptions and discrepancies including engaging parties such as Finance Department, National Contact Center, Contracts Area and KCI USA field staff to collect necessary transaction details required to advance the resolution process. Utilizes higher-level knowledge of accounts receivable practices and information systems to identify and remove barriers to account collection.
- Facilitates high volume, extensive professional level verbal and written communications to a broad spectrum of internal and external contacts during all resolution activities operating within strict federal credit guidelines and in full compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley regulatory requirements.
- Researches and verifies all requisite specific transactional information such as contractual stipulations and service dates, initial order entry information, purchase order information, contract information such as price breaks, volume commitment levels, current and actual volume levels.
- Practices continual autonomous decision-making based on knowledge and understanding of a variety of contractual pricing structures. Facilitates independent actions to assure purchasing and activities are within stated contractual guidelines including recognizing and complying with various dynamic and goodwill pricing structures.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Minimum of 1 year experience performing medical collections
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex A/R discrepancies
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic accounting skills.
- PC skills to include use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent telephone communication skills and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills and negotiating skills
- Two or more years of related healthcare experience.
- 3-5 Years experinece perorming medical collections
Requires repetitive keyboarding over 95% of the time and phone usage 60% of the time.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor