Supervisor, Adv Ctr WCC
• Analyze and prioritize workloads based on department inflows to meet company expectations
• Sets expectations and hold team members accountable.
• Creates an environment that promotes professionalism, engagement and inclusion Sets expectations around productivity, quality, and other key metrics
• Acts as a resource for internal and external customer; to include field personnel, medical professionals and other cross-functional areas to meet department’s goals. Identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Develop and execute action plans.
• Monitors employees and department performance on key performance indicators.
• Communicates status appropriately.
• Perform analysis and reporting for management as required
• Provides a high level of customer service in a competitive market
• Prioritizes and executes based on customer and business urgency.
• Emulates KCI shared values Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedure
• Conduct monthly meetings as well as monthly individual meetings with employees.
• Prepare and document monthly, quarterly and annual performance evaluations.
• Make recommendations for salary increases and position changes. Coach, develop, and counsel employees to effectively reach department goals
• Participates in any and all work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
• High Diploma or education equivalent
• 1 +year of previous supervisory experience (including team lead roles)
• Excellent telephone customer service skills.
• Demonstrated use of effective problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently.
• Proven ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
• Proven ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast paced and changing environment
• Proven ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Proven ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• 3 – 5 years of previous supervisory experience
• 1-2 years of experience dealing with third party payer reimbursement drivers
• Prior supervisory or management experience in a healthcare or customer service environment preferred.
• B.A. in Business Administration or related field preferredThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor